Why should I use Titan Coin?Titan coin has many distinct advantages over other digital payment methods out there. Some of these include:
- Instant P2P Payments (without intermediaries)
- Lightning Fast Transactions
- High Security in Payments
- Hybrid POW/ Dynamic POS / SHA256 / GROESTL (Dual Algorithm system)
- Minimal Transaction Fee
- Decentralized TTN wallet with Multi-Currency support
- Listed on Popular Exchanges like Coin Exchange, etc.
Is Titan Coin Secure ?Absolutely. Titan Coin is using the same SHA256D algorithm as the bitcoin but a more advanced blockchain technology to facilitate more secure and faster transactions. Besides employing stronger security standards of bitcoin, Titan Coin inherits blockchain features such as immutability, transparency and decentralization to further protect its payment system from all kinds of threats. Transactions in the Titan Coin blockchain are verified by consent and records once submitted cannot be edited or deleted by anyone. Titan Coin employs a hybrid blockchain system with both PoW and PoS working in collaboration to maintain a high level of security.
Where do I store my Titan Coins?Titan Coin has dedicated wallet applications for mobile, web and desktop devices which you can download and use to store and transact the coins.
- Traditional Web Wallet
- Advance Web Wallet (https://titanprojects.co/account)
- Android Wallet (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.titanprojects.titan)
- IOS/MAC Wallet
- Windows Wallet
- Linux Wallet
Where can I use Titan Coin?Besides using Titan Coin for making payments of services/payments at a number of merchants who accept our coin and for trading against a number of top cryptocurrencies at leading exchanges where the coin is listed, you can also use it in the following applications of the Titan ecosystem.
- Titan Fantasy Sports Game App (Play fantasy sports games like cricket, soccer, hockey, etc.)
- Titan Dating Android App (Scroll, Swipe, Meet, Gossip, Come out together
- Titan Family Security App (Transform your smartphones, tablets and computers into an Advanced security tracking system)
- Titan Sales Team Reporting App (A real-time reporting tool for your field sales team)
Can I trade Titan Coin like other cryptocurrencies?Yes. Titan Coin has been enabled for trading. It means the coin can be exchanged with other cryptocurrencies and digital assets under, of course, some restrictions. For now, Titan Coin has been listed on the following 6 exchange platforms, where you can buy/sell it.
In the coming days, Titan Coin will be listed on more exchanges and will be traded against many other cryptocurrencies as it rises in popularity and value.
- Coin Exchange
- South Xchange
- Nova Exchange
- EnManet Exchange